Licensed since 1992, Faye began her career in the sale of Commercial Real Estate and Business Opportunities. In 1998, she shifted her focus from commercial to residential real estate and has been a consistent top producer ever since. Faye is also a certified short sale specialist with the Board of Realtors and is a Priority Partner working with Chase Bank.
Faye has received multiple awards over the years for her achievements in the Southern California Commercial and Real Estate market. Distinguished Achievement Award, International President's Club Award, International President's Elite, International Diamond Society Award, just to name a few.
Faye received her degree in History and French literature from l'Universite de Jussieu in France and a Bachelors degree in Psychology from California State University Northridge. She speaks, reads and writes fluently in English, French, and Farsi. Through her years of experience with her outstanding communication skills, she was able to make strong connection with some of the most outstanding lenders, escrows, and title companies. Faye's dedication to service along with her support staff ensures the completion of your transactions smoothly and with the outmost success.
I was a first time home buyer in California and you gave me valuable help in looking to find a perfect place. I love my new home and could not be happier.
Faye made me feel secure and comfortable throughout the entire process. She was patient, knowledgeable and answered every question I had. You can not find a finer and more extraordinary real estate agent than Faye to serve your needs. I highly, recommend her to everyone.
- Susan L. Brown
My husband and I were truly fortunate to meet Faye Farzani from the beginning of our marriage 8 years ago. In this time, Faye helped us buy a townhouse (during the craziest time of real estate boom), sell the townhouse (in the challenging market) and buy our dream home. Somehow she always managed to make us happy. In this process, Faye was an absolute professional and a go getter. Her work ethic, expertise in the field, unlimited availability, punctuality and willingness to do anything to help the client really made her more of a friend than a real estate broker! Faye will do anything, and I mean everything in her power to fight for you and either sell or buy you a property. I know we trust her so much, that I can guarantee she is THE BEST broker you can possibly wish for. Thank you Faye, for everything you've done for us! I will continue to recommend you to everyone I know.
- Dr. Alina Krivitsky, DDS
Board Certified Periodontist
Partial list of Properties sold/represented by Faye
- 200 S. Westmoreland Ave. Los Angeles, 90004 $1,098,000
- 9428 Duxbury Road, Los Angeles, 90034 Sold $2,600,000
- 3381 Berry Dr. Studio City, $1,049,000
- 14607 Hesby St Sherman Oaks, $599.999
- 429 N Kings Rd Los Angeles, $1,100,000
- 3114 Elvido Dr Brentwood, $1,310,000
- 16575 Park Lane Drive Brentwood, $1,650,000
- 1717 Stoner Ave 111 W Los Angeles, $725,000
- 10734 W National PL Los Angeles, $899,000
- 2256 WEYBRIDGE LN Bel Air, $4,250,000
- 2191 STRATFORD CI Bel Air, $3,395,000
- 11811 NORFIELD CT Bel Air, $2,390,000
- 2277 WORTHING LN Bel Air, $2,350,000
- 10004 Westwanda Dr Beverly Hills, $580,000
- 202 N. Crescent Dr BeverlyHills, $1,499,000
- 5330 Lindley Ave, #109 Encino, $310,000
- 5330 Lindley Ave #311 Encino, $489,000
- 5310 Lindley Avenue Encino, $485,000
- 5334 Lindley Ave 121 Encino, $309,000
- 4521 Noeline Way Encino, $1295,000
- 3900 Scadlock Lane Sherman Oaks, $449,000
- 3375 Alana Drive Sherman Oaks, $689,000
- 10707 Lower Azusa, El Monte, $2,150,000
- 339 W. Anaheim St Wilmington, $1,890,000
- 5762 Andasol Ave Encino, $795,000
- 10734 W National PL Los Angeles, $559,000
- 10739 Ashton Ave 102, W Los Angeles, $459,000
- 16447 Westfall Place Encino, $799,950
- 3391 Vista Haven Rd Sherman Oaks, $539,000
- 5720 Lemona Ave, Sherman Oaks, $295,000
- 4501 Cedros Ave 234 Sherman $142,900
- 15325 Magnolia Ave 202 Sherman Oaks, CA
- 11930 Avon Way 205 Los Angeles, $234,900
- 6716 Clybourn St 207 North Hollywood, $131,900
Nelson Shelton & Associates Information
The strength of the company lies in the diverse group of quality, experienced agents that call the brokerage their professional home. Today, the firm has some 300 agents. It is the largest independent real estate company on the Westside of Los Angeles. The average Nelson Shelton & Associate agent has more than 10 years experience in the field. Each agent takes great responsibility to elevate the standard of the profession by adhering to a strict code of ethics. The client comes first - there is no exception.
Nelson Shelton & Associates believe their company's success comes from it's ability to be as diverse as the city it serves. "We'll sell a $5 Million estate in Bel Air, or a $60,000 home in South-Central' a $15 million hotel, or a $500,000 home in Westwood,"Elsa says. "It's because we have our eyes on the community, and on the pulse of the market."
Nelson Shelton & Associates
355 N. Canon Dr.
Beverly Hills, Ca 90210
Office: 310-271-2229 X271